What’s the Difference Between a Blog and a Website
- So what is the difference between a blog and a website? 00:49
- A blog is content that changes dynamically and often.
- A website has static content that doesn’t change nearly as often.
- All websites should have a blog, but not all blogs are websites.
- Usually they have a different focus 01:37
- Usually, websites are more business focused, while blogs are more personally aligned.
- Most websites these days incorporate blogs into their websites.
- It’s rare today to see bloggers that don’t have websites.
- Blogs have changed a lot over time 02:54
- It used to be very common to see people using blogging platforms to document personal lives.
- Now it’s much more common to see blogs on websites with various marketing and social media involved.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!