The Difference Between Self Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Self-Employed is working for oneself as a freelancer or is the owner of a business. He has the freedom that comes with it.
- Entrepreneur is a person who organizes and operates a business, entrepreneur is taking financial risks, hiring people and scaling the company.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!