Can You Build a Website with Gutenberg?
- Not really 01:30
- At least not a complete website.
- Unless! You use 3rd party plugins and compatible themes 03:12
- It’s definitely got potential 04:23
- Gutenburg is absolutely a step forward from the existing set up, but you can’t compare it to page builders like Divi.
- However, the foundation is there and it will probably be able to compete with other page builders in the future!
- But don’t worry. You don’t have to use Gutenburg if you don’t want to 05:49
- WordPress has announced that they will keep the WordPress classic editor in addition to Gutenburg.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?