Why You Should Brand the Backend of WordPress
- Top of mind awareness 01:12
- If your client is spending a lot of money with you, then you don’t want them to forget about you!
- You want to stay top of mind, so that they will come back to spend more money with you.
- If you brand the backend of WordPress with your company info, then you stay top of mind with your client.
- It’s an easy way to handle support 01:42
- If your contact info is in the backend, then it is very easy for your client to reach you for support.
- You don’t want your client to be confused by WordPress 03:03
- The client might think “I paid this person to build me a webite… but why does my backend say WordPress?”
- If you change it to have your own branding, then you don’t have to explain all of this over and over to the client.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?