Do Any of These Sound Like You?
Now is the perfect time to learn how to build WordPress & Divi Websites!
WordPress powers nearly 37% of all websites!
This means there is a huge demand for professionals like you!
Divi is the most popular WordPress theme in the world.
This means there are millions of sites using Divi, and many small business owners specifically seek out experts in Divi to build or maintain their website.
Businesses Need a Website Now More than Ever!
The Global Pandemic has made millions of businesses around the world realize they need a strong online presence. This is a huge opportunity for those with the right skills.
There Has Never Been a Better Time to Learn the Highly-Marketable Skills of WordPress & Divi Web Design
What Others are Saying about David & Tim’s Teaching
Trinity Aviation Solutions
Watch the video to hear John describe how purchasing the course has allowed him to profit from David and Tim’s years of experience! And being a part of the Divi Business Expert community has been a huge step in his learning.
Designs by Anthea
Anthea was also appreciative of David and Tim’s willingness to answer questions. Plus, the private Facebook group was also a highlight. Being around a community of other enthusiastic professionals with the same goals, that are all willing to help, is priceless!
CEO of Headway Coaching Group
Watch the video as Alex describes his experience and what the course has done for his business, and how it’s helped him apply strategies in his company that he previously was unsure about.
Alex also makes a great point regarding the dynamic of having two instructors. He mentions how David and Tim’s different life and business experiences makes the material extremely interesting and very helpful with the two different perspectives!
Keegan Lanier Media
Keegan’s favorite part of the course was the Divi Business Expert community within the private Facebook group. He thinks it’s worth the cost of the course alone!
Watch Keegan’s video as he encourages anyone that’s interested in building a business around creating websites, to take the leap and take the course, and start engaging in the Facebook group, and as Keegan states, “you’ll get the return you’re looking for!”
Introducing The WordPress & Divi Beginner Course
Below you’ll find a summary of the modules and lessons that have been strategically designed to make you a WordPress & Divi expert!
The WordPress & Divi Beginner Course Content
- Meet the Instructors
- Bonuses included in the course
- Things not included in the course
- What to expect from this course
- What is hosting
- What is a localhost
- Facebook support group
- What is a domain
- Factors of a good domain
- How much is a domain worth?
- Where to purchase a domain o
- How to link a domain to your hosting package i
Introduction to WordPress
- WordPress themes
- WordPress plugins
- Installing WordPress
Introduction to Divi
- How to install Divi manually
- What is a child theme?
- What is a layout
- Three views of the Divi Builder
- Where to find help
Building Your Website
- Website Settings
- WordPress Settings
- Divi Theme Options
- Divi Theme Customizer
- Using the Divi Builder, Gutenberg or the Classic Editor
Posts and Pages
- The differences between pages and posts
- Building your first post
- Creating your first page
- Assigning page displays
- Understanding WordPress menus
- Creating WordPress menus
- What are widgets and how do they work
- Adding widgets to the sidebar
- Changing the sidebar orientation
- Displaying sidebars using the Divi Builder
Getting started with the Divi Builder
- Understanding sections and rows
- Paddings vs margins
- Divi modules
- Divi Shortcuts
- Device Preview
- Hover View
- Global Styles
CSS & HTML for Divi
- Basic HTML for Divi Users
- Basic CSS for Divi Users
- Using a premade layout pack from Elegant Themes
- Importing a JSON file into the Divi Library
- Importing a JSON file into a page
- Divi Global Modules
- Importing layouts using WP Layouts
- Importing demo site layouts
Divi Theme Builder
- What is the Divi Theme Builder
- Adding a global footer
- Adding a blog layout and 404 page
WordPress and Divi Plugins
- What is a plugin?
- Divi Switch
- Yoast and SEO Optimization with Divi
- Image optimization
- Backing up your website manually
- Backing up your website with a plugin
Make Your Website Live
- Deploying your website with Divi Hosting
- Deploying your website using a standard host
- Website maintenance
- Divi Free Resources
- Premium Divi Plugins
- Premium Child Themes
- Divi Online Courses
- Elegant Themes’ Divi Marketplace
- Where to get help
Open for Enrollment!
So who are we and why does it matter?
We’re the hosts of WP the Podcast, with over 600 episodes and counting, covering everything from WordPress to Sales, Marketing, and more. We’re also hosts on the weekly live video show, Divi Chat, where we chat about… well… all things Divi.
Aspen Grove Studios / Divi Space
Hi there, I’m David. I have more than 25 years of experience scaling and growing businesses. The growth and success of my WordPress-powered companies (Aspen Grove Studios and Divi.space) has been phenomenal. I built my first website in 2013 and since then have built a seven-figure business from my computer. In 2015, I sold my home and began traveling the country in an RV working remotely from National Parks, the beach, the mountains, and the desert. It’s been a sweet ride! In 2017, I launched my first course and since then have helped over 3,000 students turn their dreams into reality. I want to help you become a business expert through my experience, knowledge and passion for all things WordPress.
Tim Strifler Online Solutions / Divi Life
Tim here! I’ve been creating websites with WordPress for over 10 years now. Growing up with my Dad as a Graphic Designer, I’ve always had a passion for outstanding design and creative technology. That’s why I love building websites with WordPress— the intersection of design and technology, and getting to wear both hats. I was lucky enough to find Elegant Themes the day I found WordPress, and I’ve been using Divi every day since it was released. There’s so much opportunity for you to do the same, and I can’t wait to help you get there! When I’m not recording a Wp the Podcast episode, releasing a Divi product for Divi Life, or launching a course with David here at WP Gears, I enjoy spending time with my family and doing anything outdoors.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
What if I’m not a good designer?
How do I know this will work for me?
I’m not technical and don’t have any coding skills. Can I still join the course?
Is the course pre-recorded?
What payment methods do you accept?
What happens after I join?
Why does the course cost this much?
“The course is so valuable, worth every penny. Thank you!”
Will I ever lose access to this course?
Let’s Review Everything You’ll Receive When You Join Today
- 8 Week WordPress & Divi Beginner Course to help you learn how to create websites properly. ($2,000 Value)
- Weekly Coaching Calls to Help you take action and implement what you learn in the course. ($3,200 Value)
- WordPress & Divi Beginner Course Certificate and Badge on course completion (Priceless)
- Lifetime Access to the members only Facebook Group ($500 Value)
- Lifetime Access to the members only live webinars ($2,000 Value)
- Access to the Course Bonuses and Materials ($566 Value)