How to Use LinkedIn to Get More Clients
- Ditch the resume focused profile 00:59
- Start looking at your profile as more of a landing page
- Most profiles include your work experience, but also your education, college organizations, certifications, etc.
- But clients don’t really care what fraternity you were in. They care what you can do for them.
- Tailor your profile to speak to your ideal client 02:51
- Tell them why they should care about you.
- Showcase who you’ve worked with and what you can offer potential clients.
- Be clear on the persona of your ideal client.
- Repurpose blog content 05:05
- LinkedIn has a section on your profile for posting blog posts.
- Post a section of one of your blog posts with a “read more” link that goes back to your website.
- Connect with a lot of people 05:57
- More connections means more 2nd connections!
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!