7 Tools to Help You Run Your Freelance or Agency Business in the Cloud
- LastPass 02:03
- In this day and age, everything requires a username and password.
- It’s hard to keep track of all this information and it’s not safe to use the same password.
- LastPass will save all of your passwords and secure your account with one very complex password.
- 1password is another similar service for storing passwords.
- Asana and Trello 03:49
- Great softwares for project management.
- Both softwares have apps for mobile management.
- Dropbox and Google Drive 04:45
- Great services for file and media storage.
- Allows for easy access from remote locations.
- Evernote 05:34
- You get a lot of value in the free version, but upgrading to the paid version gives you extra storage and more device options.
- This software is great for drafting blog posts and keeping notes.
- MailChimp and GetResponse 06:11
- Essential for building an email list and staying connected with your customers.
- iCloud 07:57
- For the ecosystem of Apple products.
- Password storage, syncing devices, and media/file storage.
- Slack and Skype 10:15
- Services that you can use for communication.
- Skype is account based, whereas Slack is team based.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?