How to Get Started With Social Media for Your Business
- Figure out who your audience is 00:58
- This is something that you want to do in business anyways.
- Identifying this will help you create the right sales copy and sell the right products when using social media for your business.
- Where is your audience online? 02:04
- Just because you like Facebook, doesn’t mean that your audience does.
- You may be trying to reach them through Twitter when really they are all on Instagram.
- Set attainable goals and be consistent 03:07
- Start small and then plan to scale.
- This could be posting three times a week to start with. The important part is being consistent.
- Keep it simple, but test, test, test! 03:57
- Try out different types of content and always be testing.
- Do ads work better than video? What copy gets the most response?
- This goes hand in hand with the last point. You need to be consistent, so you have results to compare for testing.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!