3 Social Media Apps To Help You Grow Your Social Presence
Check out Episode 287 for more tips on how to get started with social media for your business.
- Buffer 01:06
- Buffer has been around for a few years now and has become a very popular social media app.
- It allows you to schedule your social media posts ahead of time and will automatically post them for you to your social media channels.
- Buffer can also link with your website, so whenever you have a new blog post, it can automatically post to social media.
- HootSuite 02:03
- This is another social media scheduling tool.
- You set up your social media channels and link to the account. Then, you can schedule out your content.
- CoSchedule 03:47
- This tool is the most powerful on the list. It’s also most the most expensive.
- They do have a free version that you could probably get by with if you are just one person. If you are a team, you’ll need the premium version for all the users and functionality.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?