When Should You Bring Someone On Full Time
- When you start to get more clients than you can handle alone 01:37
- You can always contract someone out for specific projects when you go through busy periods.
- But if you start to consistently need to hire out contract work, then you should bring someone on full time to work with you.
- Then you know that this person is available and loyal to you. They won’t be out looking for other projects necessarily to fill the rest of their work schedule.
- When you find someone that is a really good fit for your team 02:22
- If you find someone that works efficiently, gets along well with clients, and just is easy to work with, then you should bring them on as a team member.
- It’s worth it to secure this type of team member, even if you don’t necessarily need them full time yet. You can hustle harder in the short term to secure this employee for the future.
- We have a launch date for our course! 05:09
- Our course on building a business with WordPress and Divi will launch on August 1st!
- Check out WP Gears for our early bird special and updates on the course launch.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?