The Difference Between WordPress Categories and Tags
- Categories should be more high level 00:54
- Categories should be the overall high level topics that you write about.
- Tags are the next level down 01:37
- This will be an additional way of defining the content within a category.
- So it would be for content that you write about enough to group with a tag, but not enough to create a category for.
- Most blogs should only have several categories, but many tags.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!