Are One Page Websites Good?
- Pro: They can be good for landing pages 01:59
- For example, you may have a product that you are selling on your website.
- You could make a landing page for that product that has all the product features and information. Then, you could make it point to your main website for the actual sale.
- Another good use would be for a personal resume website. This could essentially be a landing page for your personal brand that links out to your other websites and projects.
- Con: Not typically great for ranking in search engines 04:04
- If you want your websites to rank well for SEO (which you do), you probably don’t want to use one page websites.
- Search engines like every page on a website to have a purpose and specific keywords. With one page websites, it is hard for search engines to determine what your website is about (and how to rank it).
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!