Why You Need to Look at Your Server Log Files
- Error Logs 01:18
- When you check your server log files, this is the first thing you should look for.
- It will help identify errors on your site, so you can fix them.
- It will show any PHP errors on your server, such as poorly coded plugins.
- Apache/NGINX Logs 02:46
- These are not error logs, so they will just show a log of all the requests.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!