5 Things To Include in Your Website Maintenance Packages
When creating your monthly packages, decide whether you want to offer a maintenance package or a service package. A client may assume that a maintenance package includes making small website updates, like updating pages or adding new content. If you don’t want to include this in your monthly packages, try calling it a service package instead.
- Website updates 01:56
- Including WordPress itself, plugins, and the theme.
- Security reports 02:31
- Typically, this means properly setting up the security plugin and sending monthly security reports.
- Backups 03:31
- A client may accidentally delete a page, or the website could get hacked.
- Having regular backups will give you and the client peace of mind.
- Hosting 03:53
- Analytics reports 04:27
- Send monthly reports to your clients, highlighting the most important metrics on the website.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!