Why You Should Become a Self-Employed WordPress Pro
- Market share 01:09
- WordPress has so much market share in the website market.
- This means that there are so many opportunities in this industry and community.
- There are opportunities on the client side, maintenance side, or even product creation.
- You can be a full-time self-employed WordPress pro, or use your WordPress skills as a side hustle.
- Other bonuses of being a self-employed WordPress pro 06:22
- Freedom to run your business how you want.
- The ability to set your own hours.
- You can make great money.
- You can work from anywhere in the world.
- Stay tuned for our upcoming webinar trainings! 07:09
- We will be hosting some webinars on technical trainings for WordPress.
- In these webinars, we will take a closer look at some of the general topics we have covered on the podcast.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?