What a WordPress Implementer is And Why You Should Be One
- What is a WordPress Implementer? 00:45
- It’s someone who builds websites, but is not a developer or designer. Rather, they implement various tools for WordPress, such as theme frameworks, page builders, plugins, and more.
- A WordPress Implementer is essentially someone who puts together pieces of the puzzle to create a WordPress website.
- Why should you be one? There’s a market for it 03:00
- There are clients out there who need a website, but don’t have the budget to pay for someone to custom build it.
- They just need someone to put the pieces together who understands what to do.
- Why should you be one? WP is very diverse with many different avenues for earning an income 04:02
- There are so many ways to utilize WordPress.
- If you are a marketer, you can use WordPress to help people market their business.
- If you want to build products and sell to the WordPress community, you can do that too!
- WordPress Implementers are sometimes looked down upon in the development community 05:41
- Tune in for David’s story that illustrates this point.
- Don’t feel like you need to know everything about developing a WordPress website to start a WordPress business because you don’t.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?