Why You Should Use WP Smush on All Your Client Websites
- What is WP Smush? 00:43
- WP Smush is a handy plugin by WPMU Dev that will “smush” the images on your website.
- This will make your pages load faster 01:34
- This will help with SEO because search engines factor site speed into the algorithm.
- It also saves storage space on your server because the images take up less space.
- Clients upload HUGE images 02:07
- If you install WP Smush, the plugin can automatically smush these images when a client uploads to the website.
- Then, you won’t have to worry about preserving the fast load times on the website.
- WP Smush is set it and forget it 02:48
- You can create all of your favorite settings and then never have to worry about resizing images on the site again.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!