Will Leaving Business Cards in Local Businesses Get You Clients
Yesterday in Episode 301, we talked about if you should still use business cards in 2018, and the answer was yes!
- Tim’s opinion 00:58
- It’s not going to hurt, but it’s probably not the best use of your time.
- For example, how often is someone going to go out for dinner, see your web design business card on the counter, and say to themselves “Hey I need a website! I’ll hire this person!”
- It seems more effective to hand out cards at networking events.
- David’s opinion 03:16
- This method might be effective, depending on the size of town you live in…
- If you live in a major city, it isn’t worth your time.
- If you live in a small town, a lot of people know each other. They trust small business owners. If a business owner let’s you put your business card in their establishment, people in that town may trust you by association.
- It still may not return as much as other marketing efforts though.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!