The Best Places to Get Business Cards and What to Put On Them
- Where to get them: Moo 00:47
- You’ve probably seen the TV ads for Moo at some point. Tim has used this company and highly recommends them for a unique business card to help you stand out.
- The cards are a bit pricey, but they are very good quality.
- Where to get them: Vistaprint 02:42
- This is the most well known company for business cards on the list.
- You’ll get okay quality business cards for insanely low prices.
- Where to get them: 4over 03:26
- This is where David now does all of his printing.
- This is an online wholesaler printer. You have to have a business to use this company.
- The quality of the product is fantastic and you can get business cards for a great price.
- What to put on your business cards 04:52
- Your logo and branding should be prominent.
- You’ll also want to include your name, phone number, website, and email.
- If you can, try to include your photo. It will help people remember you.
- Less is really more when it comes to business cards. You want it to be as simple as possible.
- Also, make sure that there is something on your card that says exactly what you do. If you design websites, make sure your business card says so!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!