How to See What Your Clients See in WP Admin And Why You’ll Want To
- Use the User Switching plugin to login as another user 00:46
- If you have a client or customer who can’t see something in their account, you can log in to see what the customer is seeing in their WP Admin and then identify the problem.
- Applications for client services 02:29
- With some clients, you may not want all users to see all of the features on the backend.
- You can log into each account to make sure that the settings are correct and users aren’t seeing things that they shouldn’t.
- Applications for team members 03:19
- You can use the above strategies for your team as well.
- If someone on your team isn’t seeing something that they should, you can login to their account and troubleshoot the problem.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!