What Type of Hosting is Best for You
Also, you still have a few more days to join our course “How to Become a Divi Business Expert”! Course enrollment is only open for a limited time, so head over to WP Gears to find out more info today.
- Shared hosting 02:08
- This is usually the lowest level of hosting. It’s inexpensive and many introductory developers or DIYers will use this.
- These companies tend to have higher affiliate commissions, so they get recommended a lot.
- The only situation where we might recommend shared hosting is if you are creating a personal blog and you have no plans of monetizing it in the future or if you are a small business with a static website that never changes.
- VPS hosting 03:28
- VPS is typically best for small e-commerce companies with consistent traffic.
- It’s more expensive than shared, but it’s definitely worth the money.
- Dedicated hosting 04:34
- When your business is 100% online, you should consider using a dedicated server.
- You also might want to go this route if you have a website that gets a lot of traffic or uses a high amount of bandwidth.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!