How to Increase Blog Post Views with Browser Notifications
- What are browser notifications? 00:43
- A lot of times you will see these on content heavy blogs or websites.
- You’ll get a notification in your browser asking “Would you like to receive push notifications from this website?”
- Whenever that blog publishes new content, users will get a notification in their browser.
- You might think “Oh I wouldn’t want that. Those are annoying.” But the numbers don’t lie. Browser notifications work. Just because you don’t like them, doesn’t mean that others will feel the same way.
- David’s stats prove it works 01:59
- Think of this like an email list 03:51
- It’s like having an email list of 20,000 people being notified every time you post something new on your website.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!