Top 5 Tips for Becoming a Digital Nomad
David has been a digital nomad for quite some time, traveling around the country with his wife in an RV. He has learned A LOT about running a business from the road!
- Do your homework 01:44
- It seems like such a fun lifestyle, where you just throw caution to the wind, but there is more to it than that.
- Do your research, make a plan, and then start working towards becoming a digital nomad.
- Some places that you want to visit need reservations months in advance. Many places you want to visit won’t have cell service. Throwing caution to the wind may require more planning than you thought!
- There are tons of resources out there on the internet on becoming a digital nomad.
- Make sure that you have a good balanced life 04:02
- Make sure that you have room in your life for travel.
- Moving from place to place takes time and you don’t want to be working all the time when you could be out exploring.
- Make time to play and enjoy the lifestyle.
- Find your tribe and community 04:46
- This will help you big time.
- It does get lonely out there on the road.
- You’ll want to have your tribe to reach out and connect to.
- Facebook groups are great. You can find lots of communities.
- Get reliable internet 05:43
- There are many different plans, so do your research to find the best options for you.
- The RV Mobile Internet Resource Center is the best place to find this information.
- Have a home base 06:20
- It’s good to have a home base to come back to and relax in your own space.
- It’s also nice to be able to see friends and be involved in a community in your hometown.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!