3 Reasons You Should Be Doing Social Media That You Didn’t Realize
- Social proof 01:17
- The best form of advertising is “word of mouth” and social media goes along with that.
- Using social media is social proof for potential customers because it shows that people use your products and like your brand.
- Another example of this would be testimonials on your website. These are social proof that you have happy customers.
- Social media is also a very genuine form of social proof because you can’t control it. If customers like you, you get good reviews. If they don’t, you get bad reviews.
- SEO 02:55
- Sometimes, social media posts rank higher in search than other websites.
- It makes sense since Facebook and other social media websites are a super popular.
- Having these cross links to your website are very important.
- Also, having more content and engagement on your Facebook page, shows Google that the page is relevant.
- In platform search 05:21
- Sometimes, people will search for topics within the social platforms themselves.
- If you aren’t using them, you won’t rank. So use them!
- Bonus! Client acquisition 06:12
- It may seem like a no brainer, but social media is important for client acquisition!
- If one of your friends sees a post about needing a new website, they could tag you in it. This can be a great way to get new projects.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?