5 Things You Shouldn’t Do in a WordPress Facebook Group
- Spam your shiznit for sale 01:02
- You can promote things for sale, but this is not the place to spam everyone with your products.
- Facebook groups are for connecting, offering help, and learning from others, not for spamming your shiznit.
- PM members to solicit paid work 02:50
- This is when someone posts a question and another user sends a private message saying “Hey I can help you for x amount”.
- Always comment to charge for help 03:26
- Don’t comment on people’s posts saying that you will help them for a fee.
- This is the place to help, not solicit work.
- Belittle other members 04:12
- This is definitely one of the things you shouldn’t do in a WordPress Facebook group.
- Everyone is a beginner at some point.
- Don’t belittle other members if they ask a question that you think is dumb. That’s just not cool.
- Don’t only be a taker 05:05
- If you see an opportunity to help someone, go for it.
- Share your personal experience or insights into a topic.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!