How to Tell Which WordPress Theme a Website is Using
- Use What WordPress Theme Is That? 01:09
- This is a theme detector that will tell you what theme the website is using.
- Though sometimes savvy developers will hide this information.
- It will also let you know if a website is using WordPress. You might think that a website is on WordPress. Then type in the URL and find out that it’s not!
- David has a plugin called Divi Ghoster that will hide your Divi theme and do some other super cool stuff.
- Look at the source code 02:57
- Right click on the webpage to see the source code.
- Press Command and F (or Control and F) on your keyboard to search the source code.
- Type in “themes/”. This will find the themes folder in the source code.
- Again, the theme could be hidden or the developer might have renamed the theme.
- However, most people either don’t know how to hide this or don’t care if the theme shows, so you should usually be able to find the theme.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!