The Three Most Important Things for Good SEO
- Content (and lots of it!) 01:19
- The #1 most important thing you can do for good SEO is to create valuable and relevant content for the end user.
- Relevant is the key here. Google needs to see that your content is relevant. You can no longer get away with “keyword stuffing”.
- Your content also needs to be well-written and quality content. Proofread for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Google wants to show results for the highest quality and most relevant content.
- Site speed 04:14
- Site speed is especially important when it comes to SEO because people are impatient.
- If your site is slow, you’re going to miss out on visitors. People don’t want a slow loading website. Google doesn’t want to send anyone to a slow loading website.
- Listen to Episode 22 for more on this topic.
- On page SEO 05:19
- This includes site structure, internal linking, page titles, optimized images, and more.
- Make sure your links are working correctly.
- Well-structured content is good for Google and good for your visitors.
- Listen to Episode 64 for more information on optimizing images.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!