I Spent Hours Fixing Something That Wasn’t Broken, Here’s What Happened
- Here’s what happened… 01:16
- Tim has a contact form on his website that wasn’t working correctly.
- Users didn’t think their form was submitting, so they would submit it over and over again.
- He made a small update and things seemed to be back in order.
- He fixed it, or so he thought… 04:46
- He went through all the usual steps to test his site.
- Nothing seemed to be working!
- Until he had a thought… 05:23
- Tim remembered to check the spam folder in Gravity Forms.
- Because he had been testing with the same email so many times, the software marked him as spam.
- So moral of the story, use multiple emails when testing!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?