How to Let Blog Contributors Upload Images to Your WordPress Site
- WordPress roles 00:42
- If you’ve been blogging on WordPress for awhile, you probably know about the different roles.
- If you are testing out a new blogger, it makes sense to have them on the site as a contributor. Then, they can’t publish the blog post without you looking at it first.
- However, this role can’t upload images.
- How to get around this! 02:13
- Install a plugin called Enable Contributor Uploads.
- This will allow your blogging contributors to upload images, making your life easier!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!