Should You use JetPack on Your WordPress Website
- Jetpack includes more than 30 features. They cover topics from site customization, content tools, and user engagement, to site performance and security.
- Most people love JetPack or just hate it. 00:55
- Jetpack won’t automatically slow down your site. If a feature isn’t activated, then that code won’t be running in the background of your site.01:40
- Before deciding to use Jetpack, take a look at the available modules and think deeply about which ones you’ll actually use.02:30
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?
A couple of things Jetpack has that’s important for a website, and use the reason I have it is:
1. Gallery: If you don’t have a (separate) gallery plugin
2. The CDN Jetpack offers
3. Jetpack will tell you if your site is down
Pretty important items from Jetpack.