How Often Should You Upgrade Your Hardware
- Depends on what you do 01:58
- When you are making a living off of working on your hardware, it is important that it runs efficiently.
- If you are just building websites, then you may not need the latest and greatest. You can upgrade your hardware every 3 years or so.
- Unless you are doing video processing or other high bandwidth tasks.
- If you do video or audio editing 03:13
- Then, you will need to update more often. Probably every couple of years.
- Graphic design 04:14
- If you are doing a lot of graphic design, then you’ll want to update more often as well because you are using more resource heavy apps.
- You’ll want to update probably every couple of years.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!