Why You Should Consider a Black Friday Cyber Monday Offer for Your Web Design Business
- People are prepared to spend money 01:50
- After the holidays, people are in a good mood and more willing to spend money. If you create a Black Friday or Cyber Monday offer, customers will be more likely to buy.
- Also, business owners are already planning for 2018 at this time of the year. They might be looking to upgrade their website next year. This could be a great time for you to make a compelling offer and get them to sign up for your services.
- People don’t like to miss out (FOMO) 03:33
- People love to buy things on sale.
- They also have FOMO (fear of missing out) and don’t want to miss out on a good deal.
- There is perceived value around spending money during this time 04:22
- We are conditioned to believe that Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are the best deals of the year.
- Because of this, customers are more comfortable spending money.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday may be over for this year, but consider these tips for a New Years sale!
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?