Should I Buy Privacy Options When I Buy a New Domain
- It’s only 8 bucks 01:35
- If you are just paying for that one website or a few others, you might as well go ahead and pay for it.
- What it does is protect your personal information when people look up your website on Who Is records.
- Instead of showing your information, it will just show the domain company’s information.
- It will protect you from spammers 02:39
- There are many bots online that search for your data.
- Companies use these databases to contact you and try to sell you their services.
- A workaround if you don’t want to buy the privacy options 04:13
- You can set up a google voice number and separate email for your domain information.
- This contact information can be different than the information on your actual domain account.
- You might want to try this if you have many domains under your name. It can save you a lot of money over time.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?