How Raising Your Rates Will Get You More Clients
- Reason #1: You increase your perceived value to new clients 01:19
- If your rates are slightly higher than the next guy, your services will be perceived as higher quality.
- Think about this concept as it compares to cars. Cars all get you from A to B, but the perceived value of a BMW is higher than a Honda.
- Reason #2: You will attract a higher caliber client and create a better portfolio 02:37
- You will also weed out the clients that “pay the least and expect the most”.
- Think about the impact of having a small restaurant on your portfolio vs. McDonald’s.
- When you have a full schedule of work and you’re having to turn down clients, try tripling your rates to see what happens.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!