How to Brand the Backend of WordPress
Yesterday on Episode 355, we talked about why you should brand the backend of WordPress. Today, we are going to talk about how to brand the backend of WordPress.
- White Label CMS 01:04
- This free plugin is in the WordPress repository.
- It lets you white label the backend of WordPress.
- Ghoster 01:35
- This is an Aspen Grove Studios product that allows you to completely rebrand Divi to your own branded builder!
- Divi Dashboard Welcome 02:29
- This is a Divi Life product that allows you to replace the WordPress getting started content with any content that you want!
- You could add some training videos specific to your client or a contact form to easily contact you.
- Ultimate Branding 03:28
- This product from WPMUV will let you completely rebrand the backend of WordPress.
- There is a free version and a paid version.
- You can use it with any WordPress theme, not just Divi.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!