Why You Should Develop Sites Locally
- Start creating faster 01:35
- You can create sites very quickly when you develop sites locally.
- When you are using a server, it takes more time to set up a site.
- Continue creating faster 02:48
- Not only is the initial set up process quicker, but the design process is quicker.
- You don’t have to go through the internet when you develop sites locally.
- It shaves seconds off every time you hit the save button. That really adds up.
- Can be less expensive for testing 04:55
- When you are using premium hosting that charges per install, it can get expensive.
- If you are creating sites locally, the sky is the limit!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!