How Batch Working Tasks Can Make You More Efficient and Save Time
- You might think that we record this podcast daily… 00:33
- Sometimes we do, depending on our schedules, but usually we follow our podcast calendar and batch record episodes to save time!
- You can use this for all parts of your business 01:23
- When you have to shift your mindset and focus, it takes time and you aren’t as efficient.
- For example, when you are shifting between designing, developing, blogging, calls with clients, etc all in one day, you won’t be nearly as efficient as if you spent all day working on blog posts or designing.
- Batch working tasks puts you in “the zone” 02:38
- When we are recording a bunch of podcasts, we get in the zone and highly focused on a task. This saves us tons of time and it’s fun!
- Another example of this would be how David batch edits photos in Photoshop. It saves SO much time.
- How to use “theming” 04:08
- Basically, each day you pick a theme and you make that the make focus of your day.
- It’s not perfect. As a business owner, you will be distracted by many things that need your focus, but it can be very helpful in focusing your time overall.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!