5 Reasons to Choose & stick With a WordPress Theme Framework
- Reason #1: You become an EXPERT in the Theme2:10
- David and Tim are both experts in Divi which allows them to speed up their workflow.
- Having to re-learn a new theme on every project is extremely time consuming
- Reason #2: You can grow a Library of Layouts/Templates that can be re-used on new projects 3:50
- Most PageBuilder frameworks have ways of exporting layouts/templates to be used on other sites.
- Things like contact pages or about pages aren’t really industry specific (there’s only so many ways to layout a contact page). You can save time by re-using work by simply re-skinning to match the styling of the new site.
- Reason #3: People will find you & hire you because you’re an expert of the theme framework 4:55
- David & Tim get contacted all the time because they’re well known experts of the Divi theme.
- When DIYers find a theme they like they often try to do it themselves. But realize they still need a professional to create something custom.
- Reason # 4: You can network with other users/professionals that are using the same theme framework 5:45
- Sharing advice with people is invaluable, and can help save you tons of time.
- Most major theme frameworks have dedicated Facebook Groups
- You never know what type of partnerships can spark from networking like this. David found his business partner Cory from the Divi Facebook Groups, and David & Tim met there as well.
- Reason #5: Save Money 6:50
- Choosing a new theme for every projects get’s expensive!
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!