5 Reasons You Should Accept Credit Cards for Client Invoices
- Reason #1: Improved cash flow 01:28
- Accepting credit cards means that you get paid faster.
- Reason #2: No more need to use W-9 forms or send your social security number 02:25
- Companies like Stripe and Paypal are responsible for this information, so you no longer need to send this information out before sending client invoices.
- *Be sure to check with your preferred payment system if you aren’t using the above platforms.
- Reason #3: Clients don’t have to send you a 1099 during tax time 03:39
- If you use the above services for invoices, you won’t have to get 1099 forms from your clients.
- Around tax time, Paypal or Stripe will send you the necessary forms.
- Reason # 4: It’s easier for the client 04:33
- They don’t have to worry about sending checks anymore.
- They can just click a button and send the payment.
- Reason #5: It’s easier for you 04:51
- As the freelancer, it’s just easier for you.
- You don’t have to go to the bank and deposit a check. The money will just come in.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?