How to Remove Barriers When Closing Web Design Deals
- Use electronic signature and invoicing tools 02:34
- Know your products and services 03:37
- Be able to answer any questions that the client has. By knowing this information, you’ll sound confident in your offering.
- Educate your client on your web design process 04:21
- This helps the client understand the process and know what is coming next.
- It also helps to build trust with your client when you’re closing web design deals.
- Educate the client early regarding maintenance and updates 04:44
- Early on in the conversation, let the client know that these services are important and should be done by a professional (it doesn’t have to be you, just a professional who knows what they are doing!)
- Mentioning this in the beginning will help the client remember it later on.
- Saying that it doesn’t have to be done by you gives the client options. They will most likely choose you to provide these services, but they don’t feel pressured.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!