5 Possible Reasons Visitors Leave Your Website
- Your website is too slow 01:11
- This could be due to your hosting, caching, or a number of things.
- If your website is too slow, it will make visitors leave your website and it will also make you rank lower in Google.
- Too many pop-ups 01:44
- You don’t always need to sell, sell, sell.
- Focus on continuously providing value. Then, you can easily transition people to sales over time.
- Your website isn’t mobile friendly 02:32
- It’s 2018 folks! There is no excuse to have a poor mobile experience on your website.
- Use a template that is responsive or code it yourself for optimal viewing across all devices.
- Your website design is more attractive than functional 03:20
- Understanding the goals of a website is more important than having just a great looking website.
- Your images are boring 04:20
- We’ve all been to websites that used boring or outdated stock photos.
- Check out Episode 39 for websites to find great stock photography.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?