7 Most Influential WordPress Companies Today
- Automattic 01:25
- This is the owner and creator of WordPress, so pretty important to include them on the list of most influential WordPress companies.
- They are continuously trying to innovate WordPress to be the best platform out there.
- Elegant Themes 02:45
- This is the creator of the Divi theme, which is the most popular theme in the world.
- IncSub 03:24
- This is the company that owns WPMUDEV.
- They have quite a few amazing plugins, including WP Smush and others.
- The readership on their blog is something like 1.6 million per month!
- WP Engine 04:31
- This is a hosting company that just acquired StudioPress, which owns the Genesis framework.
- Yoast 04:52
- Yoast is a fantastic SEO plugin to help you improve your on page SEO.
- Sandhills Development 05:17
- You may not recognize this name, but you might recognize their products… Easy Digital Downloads, Affiliate WP, Restrict Content Pro
- This company is one of the early plugin creators and continues to be one of the most influential WordPress companies today.
- Elementor 05:56
- This is a page builder, much like Divi is a page builder.
- They have over 1 million active installer on their free install.
- Honorary Mentions 06:17
- If we are going to mention Divi and Elementor, we have to give a shoutout to Beaver Builder as well. This page builder is a fantastic tool for building your websites.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!