4 Ways the Browser Inspector Helps You Build Better Websites | EP 53
- Reason #1: It lets you see what the browser sees 01:45
- When you use the browser inspector, you see how the page is put together and how you can change it.
- Reason #2: Make CSS changes and see changes live 02:17
- Allows you to test changes with the CSS without updating the site.
- Reason #3: Make updates to HMTL and see changes live 04:43
- Similar to CSS changes, you can style the HTML through the browser inspector.
- Tip: When you are making changes, copy the info into a blank text document. Then you can copy all the code at once and have a backup.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!