The Importance of Getting Feedback from Clients, Customers, Etc
- It will help you improve your process 01:14
- Always strive to be improving processes, getting more efficient, and performing your work better.
- Getting feedback will help you do this because it will give you insight into how you are currently doing and where you can improve.
- It will also help you diagnose pain points that you weren’t even aware of.
- It will help you put together case studies and ask for testimonials/reviews 02:28
- Getting feedback will help you put together these case studies for your website.
- It will also help you determine which clients will be able to give you the best testimonial for your website.
- It helps you identify your strongest skills 03:25
- A customer could comment on something that you didn’t even realize was a strength or something that you did well.
- This is so useful to know going into future projects.
- Also, you might find out that things you thought you were doing wrong were actually done really well.
- Your perception of your customer relation isn’t always what it seems, so it pays off to ask for that feedback and find out.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!