4 Strategies for Growing Your Business
- Content marketing 01:27
- Another name for this is “inbound marketing” because you are bringing customers into your company through really great content.
- This is a long-term strategy for growing your business. Don’t expect to see huge benefits right away, but over time this strategy will really pay off.
- It also establishes you as an authority in the web development game.
- Social media marketing 03:44
- Everybody and their grandma is on Facebook now.
- A lot of times, social media posts and pages will even outrank your own website because these sites have so much search authority.
- Any time you have a link from a high ranking website, it benefits your website.
- Paid advertising 04:58
- This is a long-term and short-term strategy for growing your business. Depending on your ad strategy, paid ads can start paying off immediately.
- Even though you are paying for it, it can benefit you for a long time and pay for itself.
- Acquisition 06:23
- Over the past few years, David has grown his company significantly through acquisition.
- Acquisition may seem like a scary idea that only large companies deal with, but it can be for smaller companies too. It doesn’t have to be as scary as you think.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!