3 Ways to Ask for Work Without Sounding Desperate
- Do helpful “check-ins” with existing clients 00:57
- Reach out to a former client and ask about a content refresh or website update.
- Ask clients for referrals 01:33
- It’s pretty common practice to ask someone for a testimonial and a referral at the end of a project.
- Ask if they know of anyone in their circle who could benefit from your services.
- Reach out to local companies 02:41
- Be helpful, not pushy.
- Say that you are in their area and wanted to introduce yourself. You provide web design services and would be happy to help if they need anything for their website.
- It’s a great way to connect with local businesses and ask for work without sounding desperate.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?