5 Reasons to Start a Podcast
- You can establish yourself as an expert 01:13
- When you podcast on a topic, people start looking to you as an expert in that field.
- This can open many doors for you. People want to work with and learn from an expert.
- You can gain respect from peers 02:02
- This goes hand-in-hand with the first point.
- If you start a podcast, it could lead to mentorships or even partnerships with others in your community.
- You can get work 03:18
- Because people are listening to your podcast and perceive you as an expert, they may want to work with you!
- Starting a podcast can be a great way to generate client leads.
- It’s educational 03:37
- Podcasts are educational. You’re teaching others about your topic and creating more content for your community.
- You also learn a lot yourself as you dive deeper into the subject that you’re podcasting about.
- It’s fun and there is a low barrier to entry 04:18
- Podcasting is fun! There are also so many resources to help you get started and the cost is very low.
- You can even start podcasting with iPhone recordings and work your way up from there!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!