Do Webinars Still Work for Marketing?
- Absolutely! 00:38
- You are providing value, usually for free, and that is always great for marketing!
- You can host a webinar based on your product or service, or even around a related topic that is beneficial to your audience.
- For example, you could host a webinar around how to build a converting website, or you could host a webinar around how to be successful online (and why your website is so important).
- Another benefit you may not have thought about 01:55
- If you are getting emails or using a Facebook tracking pixel when users sign up for your webinar, you can set up retargeting campaigns!
- It also gives you credibility 02:14
- When your clients (and potential clients) see you hosting webinars, it shows them that you are an expert in your field.
- This builds trust, and clients want to work with people they can trust.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!