Why You Should be Using UTM Tracking Links
- What are they? 00:49
- UTM links are a method of tracking, so that you can see the user journey of visitors on your website.
- For example, you could use them to split test CTAs from social media to your website or to see which path a user took to get to a product on your site.
- You can use UTM tracking codes to bring everything into your analytics 01:47
- Any time you use a URL to promote a product or service, you can track it.
- Then, you can see which offers are the most effective.
- As a business owner, you need to be efficient with your time 04:25
- UTM tracking links are easy to use and take the guessing out of your marketing.
- The analytics will tell you what is and isn’t working. This will help you make better decisions and make more money.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?