When You Should Use WordPress Multisite
- What is a WordPress multisite? 00:38
- A configuration that allows you to have multiple sites within the same WordPress installation.
- If you have very similar sites with the same plugins and theme 01:35
- Having a multisite can make maintenance and updates super simple. Instead of individually updating each site, you can update them all at once.
- Tim uses a multisite for demos of his WordPress themes. This makes it very easy for him to manage his demos and make updates.
- David uses a multisite for his Demo Zone, a place where you can go to learn about the power of using the Divi theme.
- It’s also just easier to manage multiple sites when you have one main login.
- For client sites 05:40
- If you have a bunch of brochure style or very simple sites, put them on a WordPress multisite. Then, you can easily update them all at once.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?